S.A.F. 8K features a nearly 5 mile route along the scenic Sammamish River Trail ending at the Redhook Brewpub. Interspersed with fitness challenges, this fitness run/walk will ensure you earn your beer. You define the Block Party...
Check out the Redmond Reporter article from the June event!
Registration is limited to 250 participants!
- course is an 8K event (nearly 5 miles) route along the scenic Sammamish River Trail
- registration includes a tech shirt
- the event begins at Luke McRedmond Park and ends at the Redhook Brewpub (grass bowl)
- watch for the event trainers along the trail ready with fitness challenges (somewhat optional)
- participants get a bib number, but in this un-timed event everyone is a winner
- post even party will include food and beverages for all bib-wearing participants
- additional meal tickets for friends and family can be purchased with your registration